To assist some government agencies whose budgets are shrinking, Sartin Services has developed a lower cost stretcher conversion system that gives emergency responders a way to provide a mass casualty evacuation when available funds are limited.
A Sartin Services stretcher conversion system is suggested for dedicated buses only! We do not advocate the removal and reinstallation of school bus seats. This takes too much valuable time during an emergency or disaster. Additionally, many school districts and government agencies may question the potential liability if school bus seats are reinstalled incorrectly. Sartin Services recommends that you convert a vehicle with permanent status.
The Sartin MAB® Conversion System has the same patented sliding stretcher system found in our MAB® buses. Responders will appreciate the ease and safety this system offers in loading and unloading patients.
• The sliding stretchers lock into position and eliminate vertical or horizontal movement during transport.
• Our stretcher support system is secured to the structure of the vehicle.
• We do not use a super structure that relies on suction cups on the roof or a framework that extends across the aisle, creating an impact hazard for care givers.
• Our system also prevents swaying that a strap system may cause.
• Our system can handle NATO military style stretchers or standard patient stretchers.
• The full headroom rear door extension system allows caregivers to walk into the vehicle without having to duck under a low hanging rear door frame.
• We offer two styles of rear loading ramps: an aluminum ramp that conveniently stores under the vehicle or you can order a roll-up ramp.
For more information call:
National Sales Manager
Sartin Services, Inc.
336-841-5505 ext. 206